Sr. Sourcing Recruiter
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company
on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and
driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and
buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining
the amazing recruiting team at Amazon. We need an exceptionally
talented Sr. Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world
to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand
names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year
to our loyal customers.
The Sr. Recruiter (Sourcing Recruiter) works on a team of
sourcers focusing on talent within WW Operations HR. They will
contribute to a collaborative talent acquisition environment to
ensure efficient talent pipeline across a wide range of job titles
to internal customers.
The candidate must be able to successfully support recruiting
activities across a variety of job types simultaneously and deliver
against a timeline. They should demonstrate expertise in delivery
against metrics and meet SLAs. They thrive in an innovative,
fast-paced environment, and enjoy rolling up their sleeves, working
hard and having fun to get the job done. The best candidates will
draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional
areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business
leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a
reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation and
engagement, client management, and organization. Strong verbal and
written communication skills are important success factors for this
role, along with the ability to prioritize work, demonstrate a
sense of urgency, and provide amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing,
assessment, candidate engagement throughout the interview
- Recruit passive candidates, blending the art and the science of
people, gauging chemistry of candidates and identifying their
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through
pro-active market research and on-going relationship management;
conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating
ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will
contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing
any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting
that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality
results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a
formal tracking process.
- Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate
within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives,
including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques,
leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top
performers for senior-level openings.
- Possess strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional
teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external
- 7+ years of corporate or search firm full life cycle
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional recruiting delivery client partnership
- Ability to execute recruiting strategies, including employer
promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity
sourcing, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with minimal direct
supervision - strong ownership
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a
team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure,
and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers,
and the recruiting team.
- Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators
- Experience communicating with varying level of
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans
and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches,
projects and client relationships.
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or in most major US
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle , Sr. Sourcing Recruiter, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!