AWS SDE LG Pooling Req
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is storage for the Internet.
Through the use of pioneering techniques in distributed computing,
developers are able to durably store their data on Amazon's proven
computing infrastructure to achieve virtually limitless storage
capacity at minimal cost. Amazon S3 provides a simple web service
interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of
data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. It gives any developer
access to the same highly scalable, reliable, secure, fast,
inexpensive infrastructure that Amazon uses to run its own global
network of web sites. The service aims to maximize benefits of
scale and to pass those benefits on to developers.
We are looking for talented software development engineers to
join the Amazon S3 Storage team and contribute towards our rapidly
increasing scale in the face of explosive customer growth. Cloud
computing represents a fundamental shift in how businesses think
about managing their information needs. While this emerging area of
computing has seen tremendous growth over the past five years, we
are still in the early stages of realizing its full potential. We
seek smart, passionate and visionary people to help us define this
exciting new technology.
Our team is clearly passionate about the incredible opportunity
that Amazon S3 presents and about cloud computing, in general. You
will have the opportunity to deliver high quality technology
products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities
shift fast. You will be able to utilize your experience in
building, managing, and mentoring engineering teams, while
operating or using web-based services.
- Design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of
innovative software solutions to transform service performance,
durability, cost, and security.
- Use C, Java and software engineering best practices to ensure
the standard of quality of all team deliverables.
- Write high quality distributed system software.
- Work in an agile development environment, where you are always
working on the most important stuff.
- Mentor junior software development engineers
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- Experiencing building and maintaining mission-critical
- Practical experience with software engineering best
- Be passionate about software innovation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer -
Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle , AWS SDE LG Pooling Req, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!