Software Development Engineer - AWS Global Infrastructure
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you customer obsessed? Are you interested in working on
products that are disrupting the data center software industry?
Does solving difficult technical challenges appeal to you? Do you
want to "work hard, have fun, and make history?" The AWS Global
Infrastructure Datacenter Security Automation Technology teams
design and implement autonomous tools and services that keep both
customer data and Amazon IP safe. We utilize cutting edge
technology within our software development process, including Ruby,
Python, Java, and Angular, all designed to run on top of our own
AWS services: EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, Redshift, and Amazon Machine
Learning. You'll have the opportunity to work with the brightest
and most creative engineers in the industry as we continue to grow
the AWS business to meet the needs of our customers today,
tomorrow, and beyond.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such
as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and
design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of
new and current systems.
- MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- Experience with architecting and implementing solutions at
- Experience with developing complex cloud technologies
- Industrial experience with AWS services e.g. IoT, Kinesis,
Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, S3, RDS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- 1+ years of experience with backend software development
- 1+ years of experience with complex cloud environments
including DNS, DHCP, TCPIP, and network topologies
- 1+ years of experience with Automation and Systems
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle , Software Development Engineer - AWS Global Infrastructure, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!