Sr. Sourcing Recruiter, AWS
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric
company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented,
bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided
companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform
in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power,
storage, and other services-gaining access to a suite of elastic IT
infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers
pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term
commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to
deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since
2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and
is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is
responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a
builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are
you a process oriented data driven senior recruiting leader that
loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing
for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a
talented, customer-focused Recruiter to join our global recruiting
organization supporting AWS. The Recruiter will work with a team of
recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the
areas of candidate talent search and placement, process
improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for
supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment
and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of
efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers
and meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize
and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting
benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all
customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced
environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and
get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive
knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the
business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders,
hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation
for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account
management, organization, possess strong verbal and written
communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time,
demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the
value of providing amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing,
assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage
customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of
return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates
and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of
candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than
sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through
pro-active market research and on-going relationship management;
conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating
ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will
contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing
any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting
that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality
results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a
formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position
specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and
prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives,
including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques,
leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top
performers for senior-level openings.
- 5+ years experience of Sales, Corporate and or search firm
progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans
and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a
team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches,
projects and client relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer
promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity
sourcing, and interview process management.
- Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement;
ability to proactively network and establish effective working
relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in
recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop
creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure,
and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers,
and the recruiting team.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and
complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle , Sr. Sourcing Recruiter, AWS, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!