Quality Technician (Calibration and Maintenance)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Quality Technician - Verathon
Verathon is hiring for a Quality Technician to support the
Quality and Operations teams by serving as the Calibration and
Maintenance program coordinator. In addition, this role supports
the receiving inspection and final release of finished products
processes. The Quality Technician reports to the Production Quality
Engineering Supervisor and is based in our Bothell office.
- Coordinate and run the Verathon calibration and preventive
- Perform cal/pm activities on-site as well as manage 3rd party
- Document and investigate equipment nonconformances
- Identify potential product, process and/or quality system
nonconformances; communicate and escalate, as needed.
- Compile and analyze data to identify issues and make
- Assists in failure investigations and their documentation
- Assist QA/Engineering writing and executing process
- Develop inspection plans for incoming parts and end of line
- Initiate change requests to products/parts/processes
- Provide Quality Assurance support to production lines, service
department, and subsidiaries
- Perform special projects as assigned by Director
- Provide back up on other QA functions as required
- Responsible to follow all company policy and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma is required.
- Ability to read and interpret procedures and technical
- Ability to accurately use basic measuring devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -must be able
to write procedures and release in document control system; and be
able to describe non-conformities and investigation results in
- Must have a quality mind set.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meets deadlines in a
- A self-starter who demonstrates an aptitude for
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work in a TEAM environment
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Follow safety requirements
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 / FDA cGMP regulations
- Ability to lift 20-40 lb
Verathon is a global medical device company focused on
supporting customers by being their trusted partner, delivering
high-quality products that endure over time and ensure clinical and
economic utility. Two areas where Verathon has significantly
impacted patient care, and become the market leader in each, are
bladder volume measurement and airway management. The company's
BladderScan portable ultrasound and GlideScope video laryngoscopy &
bronchoscopy systems effectively address unmet needs for healthcare
providers and meaningfully raise the standard of care for patients.
Verathon, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, is headquartered in
Bothell, Washington, USA and has international subsidiaries in
Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports
diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions
and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success. In
order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all individuals, employment decisions at Verathon will be based on
merit, qualifications, and abilities. Verathon does not
discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis
of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Verathon, Seattle , Quality Technician (Calibration and Maintenance), Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!