Technology Lead - US
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Infosys is seeking a Senior Backbase Frontend Developer. This
position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your
technical proficiency across different stages of the Software
Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,
Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an
important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You
will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead
validation for all types of testing and support activities related
to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Tukwila
or Bellevue, WA or be willing to relocate to the area. This
position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of experience with Information
- Experience with Backbase App development using frontend,
backend technologies skill.
- Experience in Backbase 6 CXP (Backbase frontend -Angular 8+,
HTML5, CSS3, CMS, Widgets, Portal Manager, Mobile UI)
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Hands on Experience in Backbase 6 CXP Backend (Spring boot,
Spring Netflix, Java 8 and above, DB, Maven, Docker, Apache
- Knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as
well as the file system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which
extend the elements and modules
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Seattle , Technology Lead - US, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!