Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our
Engineering Team as an Engineer 3. The Mid-Level Engineer (Engineer
3) will support "A Seattle Collection", a multi-property cluster
comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt
The hourly wage for this position is $23.74.
The Mid-Level Engineer (Engineer 3) will be responsible
primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms,
meeting space, and front/back of house areas. Candidates should
have (3) years of maintenance experience or more, preferably in a
hospitality setting. The Mid-Level Engineer should work well on a
team and independently, with strong trouble shooting skills related
to electricity, plumbing, and other areas of general
At Hyatt, colleagues work in an environment that demands
exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Our Hotels have
the best to offer including: free uniforms and cleaning of your
uniform, paid vacation and sick leave, medical health care, paid
Family Bonding Time, Adoption Assistance, discounted parking,
discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the
globe, free colleague meals during shifts, up to $1,000 of tuition
reimbursement per year, and many more!
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are
pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and
attentive colleague who have a passion for providing efficient
service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the
guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to
open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity
and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age,
religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Open scheduling availability including evenings, weekends,
overnight and holidays
- Previous hotel maintenance experience preferred
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50
- Must be a team player but able to work independently as
- Able to multitask and prioritize assignments.