National Account Manager, eCommerce
Company: Spectrum Brands
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our Commercial Operations team is a cross-business unit
organization responsible for operational activities and execution
to enable the success of business unit strategies for both digital
and traditional channels. Our Commercial Operations organization
consists of teams focused in the following areas: Consumer Insights
& Analytics, Digital Consumer Experience, Ecommerce Sales Strategy
& Operations, and Revenue & Profit Management. These teams work
collaboratively with each business unit to maximize our competitive
edge in the marketplace.
Multi-Channel, Ecommerce NAM is responsible for joint
development and implementation of Multi-Channel ecommerce
strategies. The role ensures long-term and sustainable ecommerce
growth through collaborating to develop data driven decisions that
deliver foundational excellence, innovative thought leadership, and
scalable process in our multi-channel segments. The position will
integrate with high performing domestic and international teams to
own customer relationship management and negotiations, setting
strategy for driving growth, driving sales and promotions,
assortment development, managing channel profitability, harmonizing
pricing, and sharing best practices throughout ecommerce. The role
will drive cross functional collaboration among the B&M Sales,
Marketing, Trade Marketing, Category Management, Operations, and
Finance teams delivering our commitments to our consumers,
customers, and shareholders.
This is a work from home, remote role.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Influence the multi-channel teams to research, develop, and
execute the ecommerce strategy that compliments the B&M and
brand strategies, ensuring channel agnostic, consumer centric
- Organize the roadmap to aggregate, analyze, and transform raw
data into business strategies.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute promotions,
content, media and contact strategies.
- Continue the development of the ecommerce account teams into
the next generation of leaders.
- Own the evaluation and deployment of tools and systems to
establish and maintain the ecommerce foundation, including
assortment, pricing, and discoverability.
- Conduct benchmarking activities and landscape studies to
identify new customers, products, and innovation to delight
- Invent and simplify processes to codify agility into our DNA,
ensuring timely and comprehensive solutions for our consumers,
customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Act as an ecommerce maven to evangelize our strategies, seeking
internal and external partners to deliver market share growth.
Education and Experience Profile
- BS/BA required in Engineering, Economics, Business, Finance,
Mathematics, or equivalent
- MS/MBA preferred Business, Economics, Engineering, or
- 3 years' experience in ecommerce
- 5 years' experience in operating inside of a high performing
- Prior experience with Working-Backwards Documents, BRDs,
Advanced Process/Data Analysis,Press Release Development, Ambiguity
Management, and Account Management leadership is preferred.
- Strong organizational frameworks, particularly when working
with many competing priorities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Data-driven strategies.
- Consumer-centric vision.
- Relentless commitment to high standards.
- Management of ambiguity.
- Process oriented.
- Innovative thought leadership.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Keywords: Spectrum Brands, Seattle , National Account Manager, eCommerce, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!