RN Clinic - Pediatric Specialty Care
Company: Swedish Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)
Clinic (1.0 FTE, Days) to work in Pediatric Specialists at Swedish
Medical Group in Seattle, WA.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a
text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire
The Clinic Registered Nurse works under the direction of the
Clinic Nursing Supervisor or Clinic Manager to provide basic
patient care to assigned patients in a given specialty.
In this position you will:
- Triage patients and communicate urgent patient needs to the
- Instruct patients in the collection of samples and other
- Draw blood; perform EKG's, laboratory and X-Rays; assist with
diagnostic test and clinical procedures to appropriate level of
training and established procedures.
- Under supervision of practitioner, administer medications.
Start intravenous lines and administer intravenous fluids with
- Delegate tasks to other caregivers as license permits.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing
- 1 year Nursing experience in a clinic setting or two years of
acute hospital nursing experience
- Current Washington State RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at
time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military
Training Network (MTN)
Preferred qualification for this position include:
Added Position Benefit:
- $1,000 employee referral bonus
About Swedish Medical Group:
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven
division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health
provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes more
than 900 providers across more than 130 primary care and specialty
Keywords: Swedish Health Services, Seattle , RN Clinic - Pediatric Specialty Care, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!