Porter - PNC West Sound Family Housing (Silverdale, WA)
Company: Hunt Companies Finance Trust, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to
offering competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
that provides options for both you and your family's health,
wellness, and financial security. We understand the important role
company culture plays in employee longevity-and work tirelessly to
promote a healthy working environment for our entire corporate
family. The companies benefits package is designed to add value to
your personal and professional lives with features that enhance
health and wellbeing. Some of the benefits the company offers
includes paid time off, medical, dental, retirement, rewards
program, and so much more!
The Porter is responsible for assisting in all phases of grounds
and property maintenance and appearance, and must be able to work
outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work.
Essential Job Functions
- This position requires driving for the company using either a
company vehicle, rental vehicle or their personal vehicle.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities,
building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other
- Remove trash from office areas and property area on daily basis
and replace outside light bulbs as needed.
- Maintain fences and gates.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including
trash removal from vacant homes prior to make-ready.
- Power washing of exterior structures (homes, community centers,
offices, etc.), as well as pavements.
- Assists managers with assigned maintenance tasks (i.e.
replacement and removal of appliances, water heaters, and other
heavy items) in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available units, to include carpet
cleaning (where applicable).
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Meticulously maintain curb appeal, to include but not limited
to removal of bulk trash items, litter, cardboard boxes,
newspapers, phone books and other discarded materials.
- Routine inspection of playgrounds, picnic pavilions, BBQs, and
other outdoor community amenities. Remove rubbish, coals, trash,
and all items that do not belong.
- Paint/preserve playgrounds and other outdoor amenities as well
as make repairs to playground equipment and fall protection (poured
in place rubber services or other).
- General painting as assigned
- Represent property in a professional manner at all times
whether on or off property.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
- Contribute to resident retention programs.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
Immediately report all unsafe conditions to direct supervisor.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and
federal safety rules.
- Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are
essential for this position.
- Performs "trash-out" duties at vacated apartments daily.
Removes all abandoned furniture, trash, and boxes. Transfers to
dumpster or storage area, whichever is applicable.
- Transfers trash and other items left outside of dumpster into
dumpster. Pick-up and sweep area.
- Details Community on a regular basis. Use blower to keep
sidewalks and walking areas clean of loose grass and brush.
- Uphold all company polices, goals and values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
- One to two years' previous work experience required.
- Perform work outside in all weather conditions and perform
physical work, as well as to lift weights up to 50 pounds
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are
standard business hours, potentially be within Monday through
Sunday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals
regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
Keywords: Hunt Companies Finance Trust, Inc., Seattle , Porter - PNC West Sound Family Housing (Silverdale, WA), Other , Silverdale, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!