Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together
to support the most exciting missions in the world!
We are redefining our already successful Global Services line of
business to thrive in the evolving market that is digital,
personal, and agile. Our core platform for realizing
ground-breaking customer outcomes in Global Services is
The product scope includes customer and agent functionality
focused on reducing friction for customers and growing functional
efficiency for agents. We're bringing someone on board who is
driven to work with our leadership and partners to deliver globally
a modern Omni-channel support and services experience.
You will bring business insight and a functional skill set to
analyze and identify priorities and opportunities for change. You
will make a plan, and at times implement, investment initiatives
for Global Services in a coherent prioritized roadmap leveraging
your business acumen to aid in execution. You will partner closely
with our Global Services (GS) and Technology Services (TS)
leadership and resources to deliver results through SAFe Agile
development and ongoing adoption readiness as a practice of
Working collaboratively you will drive strategic alignment
across the organization and communicate effectively with internal
and external audiences. Areas of assignment may change as the
organization evolves and the successful candidate is dynamic and
comfortable operating in situations of ambiguity within a
fast-paced environment that includes frequent context
Nexus is the digital transformation of the customer interaction
with our Support team. We are modernizing our entire toolkit and
moving rapidly into omni-channel support aided by AI and machine
learning. The evolution of Nexus is just beginning with the
migration of 1,000 support staff onto Salesforce. Future direction
involves automation, use of Einstein (AI/ML), plus the addition of
technologies and business practices to benefit customer outcomes in
self-solve and assisted support issues
What will you do?
Formulate strategies to align business results
- Evangelize and gain alignment on a coherent, outcome-focused
strategy for Nexus based on discovery, data, industry trends,
customer and agent input.
- Provide clear and stable feature-level priorities and
requirements to Product Owners and Scrum Teams to deliver
- Provide a business case formulation that incorporates and
capitalizes upon competitor insights.
- Be the undisputed specialist for Salesforce Service Cloud and
its functionality, maintaining current knowledge of the underlying
functionality and technologies.
- Clearly and consistently collaborate with key team members on
the strategic direction, Epic priorities and delivery of
functionality. Keep the focus on customer outcomes and agent
efficiencies in Support and TS.
- Influence and gain the confidence of leadership up to the SVP
- Drive excitement and successful adoption of solutions with end
- Partnering with Support Services senior management, be
accountable for delivery and measurement of business outcomes
defined for Nexus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to develop a schedule using work-breakdown techniques
that lead to a defined critical path.
- Able to apply critical thinking techniques to analyze problems,
develop solutions, build resource forecasts and handle risk.
- Ability to assemble project requirements and scope across a
multi-function, geo-dispersed team and optimize them against
desired benefits and funding guardrails.
- Ability to lead through influence to drive forward both the
team and program, including facilitation of team meetings and
initiatives to successfully develop plans and achieve goals.
- Ability to work cross functionally on large, complex challenges
and programs with a high level of ambiguity.
- Deep knowledge of key B2B technology sales practices and
- Record of crafting and driving product results, ideally for
products with high transparency and/or significant financial
- Expertise in the use of standard tools for project and
- Proficient in agile management tools such as Jira and Azure
- Excellent skill at using MS Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, Excel,
Powerpoint, Outlook and Word.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree with 8+ years' experience (6+ years
with Master's degree) or equivalent work experience managing
projects at technology-based companies or technical domains
- Provide 3 years Agile development experience
- Product Owner or Product Manager certification a plus
- Development experience in Salesforce, with focus on Service
Cloud and Communities
- A background in customer services operations
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to
utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read
- Duties may require being on-call periodically and working
outside normal working hours (holidays, evenings, and/or
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or
airplane, up to 10% of time.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation
of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the
description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and
requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email
address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from
Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities
to all employees and employment applicants without regard to
unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or
military status, genetic information, or any other classification
protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy
applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited
to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits,
training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is
available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon