nCino/Salesforce Technical Consultant - Developer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career in our Financial Services Enabling Technologies
practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will
provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital
experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on
improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile
devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to
improve our clients' user experience. As part of our team, you'll
help clients harness technology systems in financial services
focusing on areas such as insurance, sales performance management,
retirement and pension, asset management, and banking & capital
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional responsibilities for this role include but are not
- Learning the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating
- Participating fully as a member of a Scrum development
- Independently completing complex coding tasks as part of
two-week sprint cycles;
- Understanding the business domain, data model, and design of
the code base for the nCino product; and,
- Participating in discussions around sprint and backlog
prioritization from a technical perspective.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information
Systems, Computer Engineering, Business
Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified App
Builder and/or Salesforce certified Platform Developer, nCino
experience or certification preferred.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success in working with business stakeholders in understanding
their business needs including:
- Conducting product demos and incorporating business feedback to
meet customer's service business objectives;
- Customizing, Lightning, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX
Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader etc.;
- Working with the salesforce platform on configuration,
customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc),
integration, security, administration and other core features;
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution
architecture and integrated solutions involving different
Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service,
Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft,
Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Working with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to
translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Configuring packaged solutions (including but not limited to
CPQ, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Building integrations with third party systems employing a
variety of integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point,
Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest,
Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Managing and communicating with development teams to design and
implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading
practices and code quality techniques;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced
environment, collaborating effectively across teams and juggling
multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Understanding of enterprise applications to which
Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end
ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and
related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications);
- Demonstrating industry experience and knowledge in the banking
sector and/or commercial lending.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success as a team leader including:
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the
team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life
quality of the team members;
- Providing candid and meaningful feedback in a timely
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced
Preferred technical skills including but not limited to the
like Angular, React, Knockout, etc.; and,
- Demonstrating agile software development experience.
Keywords: PwC, Seattle , nCino/Salesforce Technical Consultant - Developer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!