Company: McKinstry Co.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At McKinstry, we're proud to be a diverse and passionate group
of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors
and students. We believethe world needs curious, forward-thinking,
solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We
are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting,
developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and
we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an
integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving
Planet. If you are looking to leave a purposeful mark on the world,
then McKinstry is the place for you.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our team as a
member of our growing Finance and Accounting division. In this
role, you will develop and lead the company's financial
administration, planning, and operations efforts.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advise internal clients in the development and implementation
of business strategy goals and P&L targets.
- Prepares and supports the corporate strategic planning process
including business planning, investment business cases, and annual
- Prepares the forecast for future business financial needs.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and maintains an understanding of the
client's business model/processes to ensure efficiency across
financial functions and profitability.
- Prepares various financial reports to help drive financial
strategies and business unit performance.
- Analyzes data to identify opportunities for cost reduction,
increased efficiency, and alignment across functions and broader
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly company and department
financial statements, business planning and financial reporting and
- Responsible for supporting company and departments financial
and other reporting needs.
- Develops the organization's financial policies, conducts
special studies, and cooperates with various departments in the
preparation of statistical studies
- Processes ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Partners with business units to provide company-wide reports of
- Excel and ERP knowledge including knowledge in Power BI or
software and ability to create an automated report from Business
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or related field or
equivalent work experience required.
- Knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative data collection,
metrics & analysis required.
- Knowledge in developing reports from scratch using Business
Objects or Crystal Reports required.
- Prefer 7-10 years of experience in a finance or accounting
management role required.
- Prefer 7-10 years of experience in financial reporting and
analysis, data mining and data analysis and data modeling
- Prior Business Intelligence development and design is
- Prior experience with SQL databases, IBM AS400 systems and DB2
databases is preferred
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity
employers. We are committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without
regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race,
color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment,
and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is
made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment iscontingent upon
successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test,
complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and
Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to
successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Applicants for this role will only be considered if they possess
current US Work Authorization, and do not require
employer-sponsored VISA support to begin or remain in this
Keywords: McKinstry Co., Seattle , Finance Manager, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!