Company: RUN Studios
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Since 2007, RUN Studios has created world-class creative content
for prominent and emerging brands, bringing together talented
artists, savvy producers, authentic storytelling, and business
intelligence to tell compelling brand stories that evoke
inspiration and engagement. With deep roots in video production and
motion design, RUN Studios creates media across all channels, and
serves as a strategic resourcing partner to build robust, agile,
and inspired creative teams.
RUN Studios is seeking an enthusiastic Producer to join its
in-house team of talented digital media storytellers. As the bridge
between clients and the production team, this position requires
someone fluent in client management, project management, and
full-cycle video and content creation.
As a Producer at RUN, you will be responsible for the planning,
coordination, and execution of pre- and post-production activities.
Experience and confidence in budgeting, developing workback
schedules, shooting live action (studio and on-location), and
ability to foresee and mitigate issues in post-production is
As a collaborative member of the Production team and central
point of contact for clients, excellent communication skills and
entrepreneurial leadership is required to ensure great work is
delivered on-time, on-budget, and delivers on messaging and
This position is based in RUN's Seattle studio, but will require
extensive time spent at production facilities in Redmond.
Occasional travel (domestic and international) will be required for
As a Producer, You Will
- Manage video and motion graphics projects from kick-off to
final delivery, from smaller scope/budget deliverables to more
comprehensive, cross-channel campaign content
- Serve as the primary client contact, providing expertise and
guidance in pre-production, as well as managing expectations
- Track project progress and escalate concerns as needed.
- Communicate upward and across project teams - including project
status, schedule changes, justifications for variances, and
- Assign resources and hire freelance talent, vendors, and
production crews; organize crew assignments, set schedules, and
manage all related contracts, waivers, invoices, and releases
- Create and track actuals of project budgets
- Organize project assets and data management
As an Applicant, You Bring
- Brings great energy, enthusiasm, and passion to the team and
process of creating world-class creative content
- Is truly a people person with the ability to communicate
effectively and confidently, both with clients and internal team
- Knows how to develop and execute plans for taking a project
through the production pipeline, and communicate effectively
throughout the process
- Is flexible, resourceful, can ask for help as needed, and is
equipped on all levels to juggle multiple projects and moving parts
within a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Brings a proactive and collaborative approach to problem
- Is highly organized, conscientious, and skilled in detailed
project management to mitigate risk and deliver excellent work for
- Someone who provides excellent customer service and can be both
an advocate for the client and RUN Studios alike.
- Experience working with Microsoft and technology brands in a
Qualifications for Consideration
- 5+ years of experience (mid-level) in all aspects of video
- Post-production experience with experience in editorial, audio,
motion design, and gfx
- Proven track record of successfully delivering media projects
on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Experience managing a team of creatives including live action
crews, editors, animators and motion designers, DP's, etc
- Agency and/or post-production studio experience preferred
Interested? Show us your stuff! Please be sure to submit a reel
or portfolio for consideration.
Keywords: RUN Studios, Seattle , Producer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!