Sales Engineer, Direct
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sales Engineer, Direct
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind
of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way
businesses buy wireless services through leading product and
service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE
network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we're proud
to serve approximately 50 million wireless subscribers and growing.
We're looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring
our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn
the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect,
and unleash your true potential.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.
This position requires tremendous customer focus with the
ability to stay "audience-aware" as you recognize roles, nuances,
and drivers that affect buyers and influencers in the sales cycle.
Does that sound like you? Good. Let's explore some additional
- We're in the market for someone with 4-7 years experience in
telecommunications, IT administration, or network engineering with
a strong track record of technical leadership
- Your network and application troubleshooting skills are perfect
for this role
- Presenters wanted: you've got to have the unique ability to
clearly present technical concepts (in a non-technical way) to
senior executive management
- As you might expect, excellent organizational, communication,
and multi-tasking skills are must haves for this position
- Strong technical background should include experience with
layered communication protocols, system administration roles,
enterprise security architectures and principles, IP and MPLS
networks and Wi-Fi networks and design
- Having a background in cellular networking technologies are a
- We prefer a BSEE or BSCSE, and strongly prefer an MIS or
- As this role requires some local travel and out of town travel,
a valid driver's license and good driving record are must
Because this is a key technical role for our team, we'll hold
you to a higher technical standard. That said, we're looking for
certification and/or a background in at least one of the following
- Firewall design and administration
- Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Meraki/Cisco, Encryption,
- DHCP, DNS
- Corporate LAN Administrator: experience in routing and
switching, LAN administration
- WAN Network Engineering:building and optimizing layer 2 and 3
networks and SD-WAN
- Certifications such as MCP, MCSE, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, WCNA
are a plus
- Understanding of unified communications solutions such Cisco,
Avaya, RingCentral, 8x8, Dialpad
- Cellular networking technologies
Assists Business Sales with selling T-Mobile for Business
products and services by leveraging their strong technical skills,
experience, and industry knowledge. SEs engage in pre-sales
activities by consulting on customer opportunities to gain
understanding of their business, identify their business
challenges, and develop solutions which meet their needs. The SE
architects and designs solutions utilizing T-Mobile or partner
business solutions, equipment and network. SEs provide technical
support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, as well as
providing answers to customer's technical inquiries.
SEs further support Business Sales by reviewing specific
customer opportunities and sales funnels. SEs will keep the
Business Sales teams they support apprised of relevant technologies
and industry trends. They will also consult with Sales on the
technical aspects of T-Mobile for business products and
As needed, SEs partner with Marketing, Product, Engineering,
Sales Ops, and Care teams to provide feedback, support special
projects, and engage in market-level opportunities.
SEs maintain their technical skills and industry expertise by
participating in internal and external training opportunities. SEs
also pursue and maintain partner or industry certification as
required for their position.
Wireless Solutions Engineers (Wireless SE) also:
- Understand and present T-Mobile wireless network and related
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of wireless handsets, mobile
hotspots, tablets, and key wireless devices
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of wireless-related Value-Added
- Facilitate wireless network coverage analysis
- Discuss and assist with processing In-Building Coverage
- Understand and present product roadmaps as needed
- Understand and present network coverage/network build-out plans
- Assist with post-sale support/escalations as needed
- High-level understanding of T-Mobile Global Wireline Solutions
network, products, and technologies
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Seattle , Sales Engineer, Direct, Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!