Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
RN - Overlake Urgent Care Clinic - Issaquah, WA
Per Diem, Variable Shifts
Overlake Medical Center and Clinics is currently seeking a per
diem Registered Nurse to join our Urgent Care Clinic team. The
Nurse assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing
care of patients. They will also be responsible for ensuring
compliance with standards of care and practice, collaborating with
the Clinic Manager and Associate Medical Director in developing and
maintaining clinic protocols, policies and procedures.
Additionally, the Clinic Nurse will provide direction to the
non-physician clinical team and educate patients and families on
health education, disease prevention and chronic disease
Overlake Medical Clinics, (OMC), is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Overlake Hospital Medical Center. OMC offers a range of services
and clinics that are currently located in Seattle's eastside
neighboring cities of Bellevue, Kirkland, Issaquah, and
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS/CPR certification required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent clinical experience in an
ambulatory setting preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced patient focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/people skills.
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in ED, Fast Track or UC preferred.
Just a few of our employee perks
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Discounted Mariners and Sounders tickets
- Computer discounts
- Discounted lift tickets
- Discounted movie tickets
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free Seattle Art Museum passes
- And much more
The community you will join
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally
when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. So we've
cultivated a culture that feels like a community. In fact, we're
more like a great big family. Our people will always be there for
you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate
professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a
healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to
providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive
and collaborative environment.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO