Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with
the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to
Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving
the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry
This position has a main responsibility to install and service
Groeneveld-Beka's automatic lubrication systems onto trucks,
trailers and on/off-road construction equipment. The role has a
strong customer service component and demand for mechanical
- The primary component of responsibility is to install and
service automatic greasing systems on end user / client
- All Field Service Technicians are to have the ability and
previous experience to provide exceptional customer service to
- Each Field Service Technician is to utilize their training
experience and methodology to properly install and service
- It is necessary to have the ability to troubleshoot repairs and
system problems, and be confident in making certain decisions
within their scope of role.
- Have a strong propensity to learn new products, new
installation methods and be well versed in working on different
types of machinery.
- Strong ability to work independently within various site
environments and with different personalities.
- Administrative skills to complete all necessary paperwork for
installations / service.
- Successful Field Service Technicians must be safety oriented
with excellent driving skills.
- Strong mechanical skills/welding experience
- Ability to read diagrams, and schematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to problem-solve and retain information learned
from each experience
- Previous experience working in an independent role
- High level of energy and stamina
Basic Qualifications: High School Diploma Required. Associates
Degree preferred in: Skilled trades; mechanics, electrical
welding, and heavy equipment knowledge
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to
their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other
employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender
or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin,
ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military
status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Join one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - an honor we've
received ten times.
The Timken Company designs a growing portfolio of engineered
bearings and power transmission products that improve the
reliability and efficiency of global machinery and equipment to
move the world forward. Timken posted $3.8 billion in sales in 2019
and employs more than 17,000 people globally, operating from 42
Why Choose Timken?
Over a century of knowledge and innovation
A culture of top performance
A global, diverse environment
Products that contribute to a sustainable world
A conviction to improve communities around us
- Competitive salary and benefits
Not Ready To Apply?
Stay connected by joining our network and we'll keep you
informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your