Workforce Management Representative I
Company: Grande Communications Networks, LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Company- Wave Broadband
Wave Broadband is currently searching for a Workforce Management
Representative I in our Bothell, WA office. This position is
responsible for providing outstanding customer service and support
to Wave internal work groups and customers. Facilitate effective
communication between field and office to meet customer work order
needs, while optimizing efficiencies in the field. Ensure high
quality and accurate service by taking ownership of every call or
task, using proper tools to drive high Net Promoter Scores through
The primary position responsibilities will include, but are not
- Manage inbound and outbound calls and tasks from internal work
groups in a timely, professional manner to meet service time
windows. Communicate service changes or updates through outbound
calls to Wave customers as needed.
- Follow the calls and tasks job process and meet expectations by
adhering to quality assurance measures within the scorecards.
- Facilitate all aspects of the calls and tasks responsibilities
through use of tools in which support the job process, such as CSG
TechNet/WFX, ACSR, Jabber, RT and Wipeout modules, according to
departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate with field staff, customers, NOC, local staff and
leadership any fulfillment or process related issues, inquiries, or
escalations through calls and tasks.
- Maintain a friendly and professional phone demeanor at all
times to ensure quality ticket response and phone experience with
Wave team members and customers.
- Resolve internal customer questions and concerns efficiently by
actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and
assuring customer understanding.
- Resolve problems on the first call, with minimal transfers, by
consistently improving personal technical knowledge and
understanding of tools and job.
- Promptly communicate to leadership any obstacles that impede
efficient or accurate order fulfillment.
- May perform other duties or projects as required and
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 1-2 years phone customer support/service related background
using multiple computer and software support systems in dispatch or
call center environment required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of multiple office software
systems (such as Microsoft Office Suite) and cable billing systems
- 1-2 years' experience using CSG/WFX or other cable related
database systems in a dispatch or call center environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to
customers, peers, and management. Is positive, pleasant, and
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing demeanor.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Thorough knowledge of cable and data products and services
including its application.
- Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Ability to follow direction and follow through.
- Proven good judgment and proactive decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Cable Television industry experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and/or shift rotations.
- Must have the ability to communicate by telephone,
correspondence, and in person.
- Must possess a good command of the English language, including
excellent enunciation, grammar and lack of slang.
- Must have basic mathematics techniques.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- Must have ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the
wrist, hands and/or fingers.
- Must be able to work in a standard office environment; no
hazardous or disagreeable work conditions.
- Must have ability to operate standard office equipment, to
include personal computer, telephone, copier, facsimile machine,
- Must have the ability to stay focused and remain composed
during peak periods & when dealing with challenging customers and
- Must demonstrate excellent attendance & punctuality.
Is this the career opportunity you've been searching for? Yes?
Then let us know about you - apply now!
- High school diploma or equivalent
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
RCN/Grande/Wave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
embrace, support, and thrive on each other's differences to
maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: Grande Communications Networks, LLC, Seattle , Workforce Management Representative I, Other , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!