Scheduler and Assistant Client Care Coordinator
Company: Right at Home
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Due to tremendous growth, Right at Home Seattle Eastside,
Washington, is hiring a motivated Scheduler toto join our Homecare
- Do you enjoy working on puzzles and solving problems?
- Do you value having personal connections with those you work
- Do you enjoy collaborating with others to ensure clients and
caregivers are well matched?
- Do you have exceptional skills in communication, organization,
making decisions, and are a people person?
If you answered the above questions with a resounding "YES!" and
the purpose of the position sounds fulfilling to you, please apply
Scheduler and Assistant Client Care Coordinator responsibilities
- Maintain the client and nurse relationship and ultimately helps
provide a "best in-home care" experience for clients and
- Play integral role in day-to-day scheduling and coordination of
skilled nursing and infusion client schedules, coordinate inquiries
and deliverables from referral partners and third-party payors
- Resolve issues that may arise amongst the client, their care
team, our clinical partners, and Right at Home Staff.
- Perform various supervisory activities for scheduling
appropriate nurses and care staff to clients; timecard processing,
monitoring telephony system, ensure nursing notes are collected and
processed in a timely manner.
- Build and audit skilled nursing files and work with nursing
team to ensure nurses and clients have requisite supplies.
- Always maintains a positive demeanor and can effectively
multitask in a high-functioning office environment.
The desired candidate will possess the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent with two years of business
- Prior experience working in the home care industry or medical
- Demonstrate self-direction, organizational skills, flexibility,
and the ability to deal with a high level of stress, and constantly
changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to type
35-45 words per minute
- Able to work from office in Northgate neighborhood of Seattle,
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills with diverse audiences.
- Washington State Driver's License and a clear driving record
for the past 3-5 years
ABOUT RIGHT AT HOME
Right at Home is clear in its mission..."To improve the quality
of life for those we serve". You will directly impact that mission
by leading the care team for excellence in care!
Right at Home Seattle Eastside, a locally owned Joint Commission
accredited home care business, is a recipient of the 2021 Best of
Home Care Leader in Excellence award. We are one of only five
agencies in the state of Washington to be recognized for our
excellence based on client and caregiver satisfaction surveys
conducted by Home Care Pulse.
RIGHT AT HOME BENEFITS
- TOP Pay based on experience and skills!
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- EAP Program
- Paycheck Advances
- 401(K) + Company Matching
- Paid Holidays + PTO
- Paid Training
- Local Office & Local Support - Ready to Assist You
- Bi-weekly Paycheck, Direct Deposit
- Team events, lunches, and activities
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates,
supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected
basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Right at Home, Seattle , Scheduler and Assistant Client Care Coordinator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!