Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About North Coast Electric
North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great
choice, opening a world of possibilities to you! We are leaders in
the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to
our customers from branch locations throughout Oregon and
Washington. Our Associates are the heart of our business. We are
always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to
fill our open positions. North Coast is a subsidiary of Sonepar
USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with North Coast, follow us on Facebook,
Twitter, and LinkedIn
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Health Reimbursement Accounts,
Healthy Lifestyles Reimbursement, Educational Financial Assistance,
Employee Discounts and more.
North Coast Electric, A Sonepar Company - Powered by
Minimum Qualifications & Expectations:
- 2-3 years Marketing experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Personal computer skills and extensive knowledge of Office
Tools: Excel (Advanced), Outlook, Word, and web navigation
- Strong writing skills; proficient grammar and proper sentence
- Mid to advanced knowledge of graphic design programs: Adobe
Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Ability to manage multiple projects; effective time management
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Ability to
- Strong customer service focus (Internal/external customers &
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- General office work environment, mainly seated at a desk
- Light lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Hand truck use
- Packing and shipping promotional materials
- Requires punctuality and reliable on-site attendance
- Usual 40-hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on
business needs, evening and weekend hours may occasionally be
This job description is a general description of essential job
functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it
intended to describe all duties someone in this position may
perform. North Coast Electric Company is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All decisions pertaining
to hiring, transfers and promotions will be made regardless of
gender, age, race, or any other protected classification.
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Seattle , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!