Alcohol Compliance Manager, Climate Pledge Arena
Company: Delaware North Companies
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for an Alcohol
Compliance Manager to join our team at Climate Pledge Arena in
Seattle, Washington. In this role, you will ensure all areas of
operation are compliant with state, federal, and local alcohol
laws, along with company and unit-specific alcohol procedures.
- Manages the serving of alcohol by employees and the Alcohol
- Assists in checking the IDs of patrons and issuing wristbands
to guests over the age of 21 years.
- Ensures employees serving alcohol are adhering to the alcohol
service policy, ensuring responsible alcohol service.
- Observes and documents any alcohol-related issues.
- Answers questions and makes recommendations regarding alcohol
- Assist employees with alcohol-related issues.
- Ensures all employees serving alcohol have signed an
acknowledgment of the alcohol policy and valid serving permit prior
to the beginning of work.
- Assists with alcohol cut-off.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of experience managing a team.
- Available to work home games that include days, nights,
weekends, and some holidays. Hours will vary throughout the season
based upon business need and the home game schedule.
- Depending on the state and local laws, the position may require
a valid, unexpired alcohol pourer's permit prior to being
- Guest service orientation; ability to adhere to Delaware
North's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to effectively communicate
with guests, and retain and communicate service information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide feedback and coaching to associates with
varied experience levels.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift,
including walking up and downstairs and lifting as the work duties
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including evenings and
weekends, based on schedule needs.
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme heat
and cold, depending on the season.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies, Seattle , Alcohol Compliance Manager, Climate Pledge Arena, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!