A Victoria's Secret Store Manager is a values-based leader leads
performance though our core values to deliver the ultimate customer
and associate experiences to grow top line sales. This role reports
to the District Manager.
Primary Responsibility: The Store Manager has the primary
responsibility of driving top line sales through leading the sales
floor, coaching and development of the team and selling.
Culture and Customer: Sets direction and drives performance for
primary Best At categories. Approves and executes all brand
initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events,
Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Owner of the visual
merchandising cycle (planning, mapping, and inspection of
Talent: Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and
team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding,
coaching/performance management, succession, reward and
recognition, and culture/engagement of team. Direct Reports as
assigned (based on store volume): Assistant Store Manager(s),
Manager(s), Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Experts, Sales Specialists
(select stores), Sales and Support Generalists.
Operations: Ensures operational excellence though visual
merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and
delivering on our operational standards. These include but are not
limited to; payroll management, product life cycle, scheduling
practices and shrink reduction.
All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer
Sales Lead demonstrating the ability to coach associates and
concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration
and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company
policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Passion for Victoria's Secret|PINK Brand.
- Experience leading, coaching, and directing a team in a retail
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making
immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback
to improve and develop.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next
level and creating an environment where people do their best
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day
activities and can inspiring a team to deliver total company
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in
informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel,
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices,
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring
or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the