Sr. Account Representative, ADFS
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Amazon has spent years building one of the world's most
efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and
Fulfillment Solutions Org (ADFS) will build on that foundation and
continue to innovate end-to-end supply chain capabilities.
In this position you will focus on developing and managing a
sales pipeline comprised of high value accounts and progress them
through complex negotiations. The scope includes identifying new
business opportunities through understanding the supply chain needs
of customers and any gaps in our current service offerings. The
ideal candidate is a strong influencer and will own bridging
alignment across internal and external stakeholders. They will be
responsible for drafting a business plans to obtain resource
investment across ops, tech or other partner teams. They also must
possess 5-7 years of successful enterprise class sales experience,
preferably in the eCommerce, transportation, finance, retail
technology, logistics or software industries. Demonstrated success
in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused
approach is required. Experience selling nascent products/services
into new markets is strongly desired. Candidates must have superior
communication and presentation skills, a strong working knowledge
of Excel and MS Office applications, an ability to thrive in an
ambiguous environment and be very passionate about success and
winning. A bachelor's degree is required.
- Candidate must possess 5-7 years enterprise sales
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both externally
to prospective clients and internally to upper management
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Excel and MS Office
- Ability to work with all levels of a Seller's organization
- Ability to prioritize work in a complex, fast-paced
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and objectives to
- Strong problem-solving passion and service orientation
- An ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and a passion
for success and winning.
- Highly analytical with passion for data
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets
is strongly desired.
- Retail e-commerce or supply chain experience within multiple
- Ability to understand multiple retail business models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experiencing using a CRM such as Salesforce
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle , Sr. Account Representative, ADFS, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!