Equipment Operator I
Company: Yusen Logistics
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Receives, stores, recycles, ships, and transports warehoused
goods and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Willing and able to perform all duties of Material Handler B as
- Primary Responsibilities (60 % or more time in one or more of
- Operates motorized equipment, including, but not limited to
forklift, clamp, (see required certifications), cherry-pickers,
motorized pallet jack, etc.
- Utilizes RF (Radio Frequency) equipment to track product
- Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or
- Sorts, bales, weighs, loads, and recycles materials based on
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate
- Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individualmust be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Sufficient formal education to read, comprehend, and act upon
verbal and written information. High school diploma or general
education degree (GED) and/or six months related experience
- Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and
ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Demonstrates ability to comply with YLA Core Competencies:
Problem Solving & Decision Making, Accountability & Responsibility,
Communication, Collaboration & Teamwork, Customer Focus.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month
following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short &
- Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter
Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective
policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc.
performs a key role in keeping world trade moving by offering air
and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, reverse
logistics, intermodal and multimodal transportation, and supply
chain solutions to some of the world's largest industries. For more
information, please visit our website at
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and
gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected
status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local
laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's
employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting,
hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training,
leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of
Keywords: Yusen Logistics, Seattle , Equipment Operator I, Other , Sumner, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!