Mgr, Clinical Trial Study I- Seattle, Washington
Mgr, Clinical Trial Study I- Seattle, Washington - Monday to
The Clinical Trials Study Manager 1 is primarily responsible for
coordinating the execution of clinical trial projects including
managing the scope, timeline and budget of assigned projects. This
position may also have direct line management responsibility of
junior level study management team members. They will have indirect
management responsibility of team members supporting clinical
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review contracted scope, budget and timeline to develop a plan
of action or multiple plans of action to successfully complete
- Coordinate with scientific and technical directors as the
scientific leaders for the project.
- Coordinate with appropriate technical staff within the
laboratory operations to ensure operational plan is achievable and
appropriate resources are available for scope.
- Coordinate with Director, Business Development throughout the
life of the project to ensure scope, timeline and budget are well
understood and also understand escalation path for communicating
- Manage and own client relationship throughout the study
- Identify, track and manage risks that may impact our ability to
successfully complete the scope of the project in the timeline or
- Identify new or out of scope requests from customer and
communicate with Business Development so contract modifications can
- Maintain official project records from inception to completion
- Ensure that contracted work is conducted within regulatory
requirements (FDA, EMEA, GCLP).
- Develop overall project plan and maintain regular touch points
to ensure that timelines are being met.
- Communicate with customer on regular operational items (project
updates, scope alignment).
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills and business acumen.
Strong organizational skills; very detail oriented and a
self-motivated problem solver.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-4 years of healthcare experience or equivalent education and
- 1-2 years of previous project management experience
- 1-2 years of previous laboratory experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a GXP environment preferred.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Ability to use fine motor skills to operate office
Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or
Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem
- Travel (0 - 10%) Occasional travel required to meet with
customers or attend trade shows or conferences.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals
whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief
that the patients come first and that values do matter. We work to
earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest
quality diagnostic information services in a professional,
accessible and informative way.
We have a large recognized brand; we offer flexibility and
autonomy, great support, pay and benefits and a comprehensive
training and onboarding program.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women /
Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender
Identity / Citizenship