Maintenance Technician I
Company: Holland Residental
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for upkeep of
landscape and general exterior image of the property; this includes
removing trash and litter, sweeping and pressure washing sidewalks
and pathways, basic gardening and weeding, and wiping down and
cleaning windows and common furniture. Job functions are carried
out in accordance with Holland Partner Group's Core Values.
- Assist in maintaining the physical condition and general upkeep
of the property per company operating and safety standards.
- Ensure that service requests and repairs are made correctly and
in a timely manner.
- General assistance of current residents including customer
service, taking service requests, signing in and out of clubhouse
amenities (pool, resident business center, fitness center,
- Make recommendations to maintain a proper inventory of supplies
and tools sufficient for turning units.
- Maintain all common areas of the property and in a clean, neat
and attractive condition as required by Property and/or Maintenance
Manager per Holland standards.
- Ensure trash receptacle area is clean and orderly.
- May assist with interior and exterior painting as needed.
- Ensure interior and exterior windows in common areas are kept
clean and free from streaks, dust, debris and finger prints.
- Maintain curb appeal of property per Holland standards
including landscaping as needed.
- Complete assigned units generated on weekly cleaning turn
schedule and in a timely manner.
- Ensure signage on property is kept neatly and displayed where
- Monitor outdoor lighting to ensure all fixtures are in good
condition and light bulbs are functioning.
- Maintain carport and garage area cleanliness.
- Perform power washing and blowing of debris based on site
schedule provided by supervisor.
- Ensure light fixtures, carports, garages, signage,
balcony/patio, doors, windows and landscaping are free of cobwebs,
debris and dirt.
- Assist in safety inspections on the property.
- Maintain an excellent and professional customer service
relationship with all residents and coworkers to ensure excellent
inside customer service, teamwork and accountability.
- Adhere to the company's safety programs and guidelines to
minimize emergency repairs and service requests.
- Participate in company training classes, as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive documents and
information regarding both Resident's personal information, and
confidential information regarding Holland Residential and Holland
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example
for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall
team effort in any way possible.
Education: No specific level of education is required, however,
ability to read, write and speak English is required for safety and
Experience: No specific level of experience is required. Prior
experience working in property management maintenance, landscaping,
janitorial or ground keeping strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mobility and flexibility to use ladders to heights more than 8
to 9 feet.
- Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning products and landscaping
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time with frequent
bending, lifting and climbing.
Attendance: This full-time position requires the ability to work
any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year. Additional
hours or overtime may be required. Position may require the
incumbent to serve on-call, based on property needs.
This position also requires:
- Use of general cleaning equipment and tools including, but not
limited to: hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, sandblasters,
ladders, paint brushes, landscaping equipment, vacuum cleaner,
ladder, hose sprayer, rotary scrub brush, and required safety
equipment. In addition, position requires frequent chemical
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds variable
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
Keywords: Holland Residental, Seattle , Maintenance Technician I, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!