Performance Manager - Alaska Contract
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Models Unifi's Safety goals, mission, vision and values and
promotes adherence through various methods of communication.
- Leads and supports an employee-engaged culture.
- Oversees and coordinates team activities to ensure a safe,
reliable, efficient and effective operation.
- Monitors and enforces safe and compliant working environment in
accordance with TSA, DOT, USPS and OSHA regulations and all
- Enforces Company policies and procedures including corrective
action and promotes Unifi policy on Equal Employment Opportunity,
Anti-Harassment and diversity initiatives.
- Assists in recruiting, administrative, payroll, employee
scheduling, and general administrative duties.
- Monitors staffing and overtime use and operational and
financial performance of assigned shift/station.
- Promotes team building initiatives and performs
coaching/mentoring activities to develop and motivate team
- Ensures information is communicated in a clear, comprehensive
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Bachelor's Degree in Business,
Aviation Management or related field is preferred. Previous
experience leading a team is desired.
- Ability to solve problems and influence people across all
- Outstanding facilitator and communicator; lead innovation by
teaching, consensus-building, and project execution.
- Ability to lead and demonstrate initiative and work well in a
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid decision-maker with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be self-starting on
tasks within area of expertise.
Must be 18 years of age; eligible to work in US; able to pass
pre-employment drug screen, FBI criminal and USPS background check;
and complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority
identification security badge. LICENSE(S): Must possess a valid
Driver's License for operating ground support equipment.
Keywords: Unifi, Seattle , Performance Manager - Alaska Contract, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!