Reset Merchandiser Team
TNG Retail Services is Now
Do you have experience in retail management? Have you been a
merchandiser and wanted to move up?
Join our team and begin training to become Team Lead. This
position offers an opportunity to take your leadership and
problem-solving skills to the next level. As a Team Lead, you are a
fact-checker, trainer and maintainer of relationships and quality
While no two days are the same, your main duties are:
- Acting as a point person with Store Management and liaison for
- Managing, training, and leading a small team of 5-10
- To monitor all levels of individual projects including
schematics, equipment verification, merchandiser management,
- Communicating with Team Members and Management daily.
- Submit daily reports including time sheets, surveys, uploading
pictures and other data.
How do I become a Team Lead?
You will start with training as a merchandiser with a local Team
Lead. After mastering the basics and learning company-specific
procedures, you may be selected to run your own route.
- Training Schedule: Monday–Thursday, 9pm-10pm
- Training Pay: $19+/hour
What does this position offer?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, plus ancillary plans
- Paid sick time
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) 3 free therapy sessions
- Tuition discounts/scholarships…including your family
- Free checking/savings accounts and get paid 2 days
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Provided and
- Hardship programs
- A nationally recognized company with advancement
Once promoted to Team Lead, you will gain full-time
employment, a raise, and additional benefits like paid holidays,
vacation, additional sick time and more.
What does the position require from me?
- 1+ year experience as a merchandiser
- 1+ year of shift leader or manager in a retail setting
- 18+ years of age
- Reliable form of transportation to various local work
- Stand, bend, stoop, climb, walk, and lift objects overhead for
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- More items as described by company representatives
See what others have to
say about working with TNG Retail
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional
retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and
growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude
and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and
commitment to quality of customer service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans encouraged to apply.