This position is eligible for a sign on bonus!
The Polyclinic is actively seeking a
Medical Assistant (MA) for the Sport Medicine clinic in
The Medical Assistant functions as an integral
member of the team and is responsible for providing assistance
to patients, and nursing staff with direct and indirect patient
care, ensuring smooth work and patient flow within the
Hours: Tuesday-Friday; 40 Hours - 4x10's.
The Medical Assistant will alternate between two clinics.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at Downtown
Wednesday and Friday in Ballard
The Medical Assistant is responsible for and
not limited to:
- Delivering high quality patient care through face-to-face,
telephone and electronic contact with for the purpose of
examination, treatment, monitoring, and preparation for diagnostic
tests or procedure.
- Notifying the RN and/or provider immediately in situations
where the patient is unstable or requires urgent or emergent
- Assisting with care under the direct supervision of the RN and
Preferred Experience and Credentials:
Education: High school diploma; additional
education/professional development preferred.
Experience: One to two years of experience as a
medical assistant, preferred.
- Current Medical Assistant – Certified credential in Washington
- Current Interim Medical Assistant – Certified permit in
- Required to obtain Medical Assistant – Certified credential in
Washington State prior to the interim permit expiration date.
Employees are required to screen for symptoms using an approved
symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order
to keep our work sites safe.
Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
In addition, when in a worksite building, employees are expected to
wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be
Interested in learning more about the healthcare
field? Let’s talk about our Medical Assistant opportunities
and your career growth!
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- For additional provider (Physician, Physician Assistant and
Nurse Practitioner) benefits click here.