Sr. Business Account Executive
Posted on: July 21, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and
mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications
solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location
opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver
face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the
latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled
products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with
goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay
abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best
position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Territory development to include development of local business
partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement
of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and
activity reports as required.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive
impression of the Comcast Experience.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and
Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through
various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI,
Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that
would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively
both internally and externally to their customers.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and
comprehensive business plan.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local
business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local
enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Team with technical, customer service and related support
staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and
thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that
will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to
facilitate sales efforts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality
- Adherence to all company standards and business
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Seattle , Sr. Business Account Executive, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!