Nestlé Coffee Partners (NCP) is on a
mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee and tea.
With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon, and Teavana, our
diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling
opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing
their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our Seattle office
provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels
our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions
across the country ensure that we are fully immersed and positioned
to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we are
creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is
rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our
consumers every single day. Together, we will brew remarkable
Job Summary and
This job contributes to Nestlé Coffee Partners' success by
supporting the Starbucks brand presence and growth online. As an
Associate, Brand Marketing, you will get to support strategy
development by leading analytics and insights, commercialize new
items and drive innovation for e-commerce, and execute integrated
national marketing communications that support the e-commerce
business. You will also own the brand experience for the Starbucks
Coffee at Home website and project manage new content development
for eRetail partners.
Summary of Key
Responsibilities and essential job
functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Provides input into strategic plans for the e-commerce
- Analyzes, synthesizes, and crafts compelling
stories from data by merging trends from research with fact-based
business insights to arrive at strategic recommendations.
- Drives business optimization by analyzing the
product portfolio and performance and providing meaningful action
plans to grow the top line and bottom line.
• Crafts the business case for new products to support growth
and profitability targets by working cross-functionally to make
recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy,
positioning, pricing, and packaging.
• Supports qualitative and quantitative research to develop
key findings and create recommended action plans.
• Owns the brand experience for the Starbucks Coffee at Home
- Draws insight and drives action for
optimization coming from quarterly analytics reviews.
- Develops and delivers content strategy,
including creative asset development, to drive SEO performance and
- Leads programs to drive Ratings & Reviews
improvements (quantity and quality) as needed.
• Owns brand oversight and project manages new Starbucks
content development for eRetailer partners; aligns key
stakeholders, partners with cross-functional team, briefs agency
partners, manages development process and leads reviews/approvals
• Executes integrated marketing plans for brand's online
initiatives. Provides input to recommendations regarding marketing
plan objectives, strategy, messaging, marketing mix, and
• Tracks marketing budgets, timelines, and processes from
kickoff to execution and ensures effective and timely development
and execution of programs.
• Contributes to consumer positioning, creative brief
development, and supports all-agency creative briefing. Evaluates
creative concepts and effectively provides creative feedback to
internal and external agencies.
• Leads cross-functional teams and timelines to develop new
products (new to online, new to consumer, custom needs for expanded
distribution), from concept to commercialization.
• Contributes to the innovation strategy reflecting
competitive and consumer trends and market needs.
• May assist in creation and maintenance of platform/product
positioning and guardrails.
• Monitors the marketplace for new product innovations,
competitors, lifestyle trends and emerging technologies.
• At least 3+ years of progressive experience in product or
• Experience in a role supporting marketing, brand management
or product management and leading the development of new/existing
products or strategies from conception to implementation
• 1+ years of experience in a professional role managing a
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of US military experience
• Master's degree in Business, Marketing, MBA preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to tolerate (and
thrive) in ambiguity
The Nestlé Companies are an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking
diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.