Public Area Attendant
Posted on: July 22, 2021
A Public Area Attendant is responsible for cleaning and
maintaining all public areas of the hotel and responding to guest
requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding
guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you would be responsible for
cleaning and maintaining all public areas of the hotel and
responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to
deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to,
restrooms, public areas, hallways, stairwells, elevators, offices
and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to,
dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping,
sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, emptying carts of
soiled linens, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of
trash, insects and debris and emptying ashtrays
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example:
mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Assist in delivering guest requests and in cleaning guest
rooms, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth
with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to
create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it
Keywords: Hilton, Seattle , Public Area Attendant, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!