An Equipment Operator is responsible for the daily distribution
activities, productivity, and quality within the assigned area(s)
of a distribution facility. This position is responsible for
demonstrating safety, quality and productivity performance and
operational expertise. This position will be required to
proficiently perform at least one or more distribution-related
activities (e.g. order filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular
basis with 60% or more of work performed using a forklift or
1. Perform loading, unloading and/or picking of product and
materials using powered lifting equipment to move product
throughout the facility. May operate stock picker, sit down/stand
up equipment, reach truck, etc.
2. Contribute to a safe work environment through continuous
focus on housekeeping and safety.
3. Demonstrate a commitment to our company\u2019s core
4. Interact with supervisors, leads, and/or work groups with
information exchanges related to immediate tasks.
5. Participate in the implementation and contribute ideas and
suggestions for continuous improvements to the distribution process
in a group setting.
6. Work in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 12 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and OT
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 70 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Office Depot
The ODP Corporation is a leading provider of business services,
products and digital workplace technology solutions to small,
medium and enterprise businesses. ODP, operating through its direct
and indirect subsidiaries, maintains a fully integrated B2B
distribution platform of approximately 1,200 stores, online
presence, and thousands of dedicated sales and technology service
professionals, all supported by its world-class supply chain
facilities and delivery operations.