Company: National Precision Bearing
Posted on: September 12, 2021
The Assembler position is responsible for assembling assigned
products to meet product specifications and quality standards.
SEA-03 WS-03 WS-LC
* Performing various mechanical and electrical processes including
trim wires, crimp wires, connect housing, solder, drill housing,
install inserts to customer specifications per provided work
* Performing in-process inspections to ensure the product meets
established standards and customer specifications including correct
components, no damage to materials, correct labels, correct
packaging, and good appearance.
* Delivering finished product for quality verification or shipment
* Completing inspection reports and documentation as required.
Shift start: 6:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Thursday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About National Precision Bearing
National Precision Bearing is the the bearing distribution group
of Mechatronics, Inc. Mechatronics is a leading distribution and
manufacturing company located near Issaquah Washington. They supply
a wide variety of bearings, fans, wire harnesses, and cable
assemblies to the aerospace, medical, defense, and industrial
markets throughout the world. They value the wellbeing of their
employees, work life balance, integrity, can do attitude, expect
success, and respectful behavior. Their mission is to provide
customers with the most effective solution in the market place and
have been successful at this for over 30 years.
Keywords: National Precision Bearing, Seattle , Assembler, Other , Preston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!