CNA $1000 Sign On Bonus: $16-22+/hr
Company: Washington Care Services
Posted on: September 14, 2021
King County, WA
Washington Care Services (WCS) is for-profit skilled nursing
facility facility located in the historic Mount Baker neighborhood.
We currently have 165 residents requiring 24-hour licensed,
medical, respite, wound, and memory, cardiac, and rehabilitative
Do you want to work in a fun atmosphere where you are respected
and valued? Do you want to work for a company where co-workers are
like family? Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork and
- Respond to residents' inquiries for information and assists the
immediate supervisor with tasks to support WCS's Nursing Department
Team. Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment
that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice and
- Interacts with residents in a manner that displays warmth and
promotes a caring environment.
- Provides individualized care that promotes and encourages each
resident maintain or attain the highest physical, mental and
- Oversees and guides staff in evaluation and planning of the
residents 'emotional and psychological needs; ensuring
comprehensive action plans to respond to needs.
- Develops understanding of residents' individualized care plan
and provides support to the residents according to their care
- Ensure high quality of service by contributing to the care
planning process by providing supervisor or other care planning
staff with pertinent information, and observations of the
residents' needs and preferences.
- Ensure individual needs of residents are met; provides
assistance with grooming, bathing, dressing up, oral hygiene,
feeding, incontinent care, toileting, transferring and
- Assists in maintaining a safe and clean environment; reports
environmental deficiencies to the supervisor nurse.
- Protects the personal belongings of residents, including
eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing
and others. Promptly reports missing items and participates in
efforts to locate missing items.
- Answers residents' call lights promptly and courteously.
- Observes and reports symptoms, reaction and progress of
- Observes and follows facility infection control
standards/protocols during the performance of all duties.
- Attends in-service programs and classes.
- Assists with the orientation of new NAC staff to assigned
Job Requirements/Education & Licenses
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- NAC certificate from State approved program, and licensed to
practice in State of Washington
- No violation in OBRA registry
Position available: Full Time, All Shifts
(including Weekends) with 4 on, 2 off schedules
Hours: 6:00am-2:00pm, 2:00p-10:00pm
Keywords: Washington Care Services, Seattle , CNA $1000 Sign On Bonus: $16-22+/hr, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!