Data Entry Specialist/Database Management
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Group at Leidos
currently has an opening for a Data Entry Specialist. This is
an exciting opportunity to provide logistics and administrative
support to assist in operating and maintaining the SNS national
stockpiled inventory. In this mission we assist in ensuring the SNS
inventory is ready for deployment, providing the ability to respond
24 x 7 in an emergency. The successful candidate will provide data
entry, supply chain management, shipping and receiving, warehousing
and document control to faciliate and maintain a high level of
- Provide knowledge in inventory control systems, data entry,
electronic packing, shipping, and receiving, and computer data
- Enter data into the Inventory Management System upon receipt or
issue of products/equipment program wide.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory management
systems and database management to maintain data accuracy. Oracle
knowledge is a plus.
- Monitor operating inventory management systems, and management
tools for the asset accountability.
- Operate data conversion equipment to generate and/or verify a
large variety of subject matter information from many types of
- Assist the Repository Managers in programming, work
assignments, system supervisory functions, diagnosing operational
- Coordinate communications and interactions with user and
Logistics Branch to resolve issues and errors.
- Assume responsibilities of the Data Entry to include
verification of pertinent product information such as description,
lot number, expiration date, unit of measure, storage locations
National Drug Code (NDC).
- Establish and maintain supporting documentation of files and
other documents to support new or current formats, procedures and
- Participate/conduct quarterly Quality Assurance and Quality
Checks on all DSNS assets.
- Analyze logistic functions at repository and provide
recommendations for improvement and efficiency.
- Conduct movement, storage, and planning of conditioned
- Monitor quality assurance for stored pharmaceutical
- Understand and execute repository asset inventory and
distribution operations and be responsible for timely execution of
- Understand and execute written site SOPs.
- Coordinate or assist in coordinating projects and workload to
process and accommodate expedited and emergency shipments and
- Assist in managing a variety of biological products with
various cold chain management requirements.
- Ensure documents are complete and current good manufacturing
practices (cGMP) are maintained.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of supply and
logistics processes, concepts, policies and regulations to manage
difficult work assignments affecting supply operations and
- The ability to work with 3PL on specific supply chain problems,
shipping, receiving and storage.
- The ability to perform and respond to emergency shipments
within a 90-minute timeframe.
Associates with 2 year of experience or 4+ years of experience
in lieu of degree.
Knowledge in Supply Chain Management (Shipping, Receiving, Stock
Rotation, etc.), Inventory Systems, Data Entry, and Document
Must be able to perform data entry transactions in inventory and
database management system (s).
Must be able to compose analytical report (s), and perform
research analysis (Quality Assurance, Audits, and Discrepancies)
using an inventory system (s).
Strong understanding and capabilities in utilizing naming and
numbering conventions for receiving, shipping, recording, filing,
transferring, transmitting, retrieving and archiving document
Required to be on-call 24 hour/7 days a week. Must be able to
respond to mission alerts within 15 minutes with a recall of 90
minutes to report to designated location. Must carry a cell phone
at all times.
Must have the ability to work handle request (s) from multiple
Must be able to identify error (s), problem (s), or non-standard
situations and suggest alternative (s).
Must be proficient in common software, particularly with
Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Technically savvy is a plus.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must possess character traits of being accurate, meticulous,
proactive, efficient, self-starter, a team player.
- Warehousing experience.
- Broad knowledge of the mission, function and practices of
Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Homeland
Security, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention /ASPR
- Knowledge of the regulations, policies and procedures outlines
in the Federal Response Plan preferred
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Standard Plus On Call
Keywords: Leidos, Seattle , Data Entry Specialist/Database Management, Other , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!