Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: October 11, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People • Customers • Trust
- At least 1 year of experience successfully troubleshooting and
repairing industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Must have knowledge and experience with repairing and
maintaining mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC
systems and industrial equipment.
- Be passionate about maintaining a safe and clean work
- Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as
- Must have own basic tools (PCA will provide specialized tools
and an annual tool allowance).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Technical degree and/or comparable experience in successfully
troubleshooting and repairing industrial machinery and equipment;
particularly within the corrugated or packaging industry.
- 5 years previous experience.
- Leadership experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
All qualified applicants must apply at
Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Seattle , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!