Posted Date: Oct 11, 2021
- We are hiring
immediately for full-time ATTENDANT,
- Location: 400 9th Ave N Seattle, WA
98109 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T: Monday through Sunday.
- Requirement: 2+ years high volume serving/catering
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
HIRING EVENT/JOB FAIR:
When: Thursday, October 21st at 8:00 a.m. – 3:00
Where: EVEN Hotel Seattle Downtown - Lake Union, 527
Fairview Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought
and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized
worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the
foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest
leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches
the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people,
inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is
exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve
the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many
of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Delivers and serves food at
scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain.
Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift.
May drive a catering delivery truck. Sets up and serves at
functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down
the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food
and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law.
Associates at Eurest
are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to
- Associate Shopping
- Health and Wellness
- Identity Theft
- Voluntary Benefits,
including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital
Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home
In addition, full-time
positions also offer the following benefits to
- Employee Assistance
- Flexible Spending
About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable
accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an
exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks,
or requirements associated with this position. While this is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the
Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential
functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 793936