Senior Materials and Forensic Engineer/Executive, P.E.
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Senior Materials and Forensic Engineer/Executive,
Permanent, full-time job offering a great salary and benefits
package as well as career-growth opportunities.
- Leadership and expert guidance of multi-disciplinary teams of
engineers, scientists, and architects.
- Hands-on involvement of forensic analysis and scientifically
investigating events, systems, devices and failure analysis of
different materials including metals and polymers.
- Determine root cause of events and failures.
- Complete site surveys of property, casualty, and liability
- Work with engineers and investigators to produce detailed
reports and drawings and outline losses and damages' cause and
- Sales, business development, and customer account
- Involvement with depositions, trials, and arbitration
- Work closely with Insurance and Risk Management groups
- 15+ years of Failure Analysis and Forensic Materials
- 5+ years of executive leadership experience
- Local and stable work-history
- Masters Degree or higher in Metallurgic Engineering
- PE License
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Seattle , Senior Materials and Forensic Engineer/Executive, P.E., Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!