Senior Forensic Mechanical (Plumbing/HVAC) Engineer, PE
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Senior Forensic Mechanical (Plumbing/HVAC) Engineer,
We are looking for a Senior Forensic Mechanical Engineer
licensed professional engineer with a background in forensics,
design, and construction.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Manage and grow a team of Forensic Engineering talent to
continue servicing our clients.
- Conduct field investigations and analyze failures involving a
variety of HVAC and plumbing systems within residential and
- Analyze failures in buildings and their mechanical systems by
conducting site visits and applying engineering principles and
practices following codes and industry standards
- Perform HVAC and plumbing design and load calculations of new
commercial, institutional, and high-rise structures
- Four or more years of forensic engineering experience are
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and PE License
- Requires strong analytical and field inspection skills.
- Advanced ability to convey construction details in drawing,
written, and verbal formats.
- Stable work-history
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Seattle , Senior Forensic Mechanical (Plumbing/HVAC) Engineer, PE, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!