Account Executive - Refreshment Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
At Aramark, We Dream, We Do. As the leader in the Refreshments
Industry, the Refreshment Services division is a great place to
build a professional sales career.
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving their quarterly
and annual sales plan by securing new client appointments and
successfully building a sales pipeline through continuous, on-going
prospecting for new customers. Responsible for gathering client
intelligence prior to the first appointment and building a program
to meet client needs, driving close rates. The Account Executive
negotiates pricing, product and equipment options and coordinates
necessary program demos.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue targets by
developing a territory-specific growth plan.
- Meet or exceed prospecting activity expectations as determined
by Sales Management.
- Secure prospective client appointments via participation in
targeted telemarketing, drop offs, cold calling and other selling
- Update SalesForce.com database daily/weekly as directed by
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research,
tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources
- Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute
appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales
- Meet client timelines and deliverables for installation via
close coordination with Market Center stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of 3+ years of
business-to-business, outside sales experience focused on new
account generation, preferably selling a service
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating
sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a
consultative selling approach
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an
organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- A valid driver's license
With a competitive salary and benefits package and an un-capped
variable compensation program the sky is the limit at Aramark
Keywords: ARAMARK, Seattle , Account Executive - Refreshment Services, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!