Patient Care Coordinator
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Dental Patient coordinator-Our friendly general practice located
in Seattle. We have an amazing long-term patient base. We want
someone who is self-driven and would thrive in a drama free, fun
- Facilitate and maintain an efficient and productive
- Energetically confirm, check-in and check-out patients to the
- Research and coordinate patient fees and insurance
- Successfully prepare, present and gain patient commitment for
financial treatment plans.
- Accurately invoice and process payments.Skills:
- Minimum 1 year knowledge of Dental Software - Dentrix
- Excellent computer and scheduling ability.
- Superior communication and people skills.
- Works independently and as a team member.
- Reliable and able to fulfill all scheduled shifts.We are a fun,
companionate group of people who love what we do. If you would like
to join us, please send us your cover letter and resume. We look
forward to meeting you!Job Type: Full-timePay: $20.00 - $30.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Confidential, Seattle , Patient Care Coordinator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!