Company: TRA Medical Imaging
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position(s) available at:
- Diagnostic Imaging Northwest PuyallupWe are currently offering
up to $3,000 as a Sign-on Bonus!Job Summary:This job is responsible
for performing MR functions in accordance with ARRT standards and
ethics. Incumbent must be proficient with computer applications,
with an emphasis on technical systems, strong knowledge of
cross-sectional anatomy, pathophysiology, and magnetic resonance
physics. MR Technologist performs duties under the general
supervision of Site Manager, MRI Modality Specialist and the
Radiologist. Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares patients for MR exams with thorough explanations of
the procedures and clear instructions.
- Obtains a thorough patient history as it related to the exam to
- Accurately implements the orders of the referring physician,
producing images with minimum repeatability.
- Performs IV punctures.
- Performs necessary computer functions associated with patient
- Keeps work area and patient exam areas neat and stocked with
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for
- Check work email daily.
- Performs all other related duties as
- ARRT Registry and MR Registry required
- Must have valid Washington State Radiologic Technologist
- Current BLS certification requiredJob Knowledge/Skills
- Able to apply IV principles under the scope of Radiologic
- Provides patient care in accordance with the mission statement
- Maintains high standards regarding the accurate recording of
- Presents high quality images and pertinent patient history to
radiologist for interpretation.
- Requires effective oral and written skills
- Is prompt and efficient with minimal absences
- Cooperates and maintains good rapport with co-workers and
ensures proper patient care and efficient workflow
- Uses appropriate communication style, language, and volume in
clinic setting, whether communicating with peers, patients, vendors
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teamwork environment and have
respectful behavior while working as a team with co-workers
- Communicate professionally with other medical facilities,
patients, and customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and carry out instructions
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills; good
organization skillsPhysical RequirementsWork is classified as
moderate in physical requirements. Must be able to assist in
supporting patients of varying weight. Ability to stand, walk or
sit for extended periods of time. Reaching by extending hand(s) or
arm(s) in any direction. Also requires manual dexterity sufficient
to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other
office equipment as necessary.Mental RequirementsWork requires high
attention to detail and the ability to handle mentally stressful
situations. The ability to maintain high level of sensitivity
towards confidential information is also
required.Working/Environmental ConditionsWork environment consists
of normal office or administrative working conditions. There may be
exposure to communicable diseases. There will be limited exposure
to ionizing radiation.We do not accept Facebook applications. If
you are applying through Facebook, please apply.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Keywords: TRA Medical Imaging, Seattle , Technologist MRI, Other , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!