Server- FT / PT
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Server - Tulio - Restaurant!Kimpton Restaurants
-$16.69+tips+beneifts!Full-time or Part-time - you qualify for
medical insurance if you work just 20+ hours/week!Re-opening for
dinner to start, additional meal periods to follow. -Must have
experience in fine dining, basic wine knowledge, basic awareness of
local/sustainable/seasonal ingredients.We Offer:Affordable
medical/dental/vision plans (plus $100/month family plans!) (Blue
Shield/Kaiser plans), matched 401k, bus/parking/commuter discounts,
sick+vacation time, employee rate hotel+restaurant discounts in all
of Kimpton+IHG, work perks website discounts, backup daycare,
discounts on cell phone bill (att&t/t-mobile), tuition
reimbursement ($1,000/year), daily family meals, much more!Best
Place to Work culture recognition on Fortune Magazine, inclusive
culture and supportive of women, BLM, LGBTQ+ community, commitment
to internal promotions & development. -Why We're HereWe believe
heartfelt, human connections make people's lives better. Especially
the people who work here.Our founder, Bill Kimpton rebelled against
impersonal, generic hospitality that makes people feel
disconnected. He initiated a new boutique hotel standard and
environment where people could connect, from the heart. That was
the goal then, and it is still our purpose today.Your work here has
meaning. You're here to improve the lives of coworkers, guests,
owners, communities, and together we make that happen. It's what
drives all that we do. Every day you can improve lives in your own,
unique way and you can expect the same in return. It all starts
with you.How We're DifferentOur San Francisco-born entrepreneurial
spirit and zest for life kick started this culture in 1981, and it
shines through to this day.It all flows from you. The lively,
rebellious, genuine you - with your diverse background, talents,
experiences, and plucky personality - is fully welcome, and
celebrated here. Because we know that when people can be themselves
at work, they shine.That's what we seek out and celebrate. It's
people of all kinds who share a knack for creativity and
self-leadership. People who don't need to be told what to do to get
things done. People who have an innate passion for making others'
lives better.It adds up to a work environment that's a bit quirky,
irreverent, exciting, uncommon, empowering, and downright
exceptional. Guests feel it; you'll feel it too.What You'll
DoProvide guests with quality customer service by demonstrating
excellent knowledge of all menu items. Serve food and beverages to
guests in a punctual, courteous, efficient and accurate manner.
You'll act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of
ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with
guests that will compel them to return.Some of your
- Provide support and assistance when possible to your team while
keeping all areas clean, dry and safe for your coworkers.
- Greet and welcome our guests and promptly attend to
- Receive and take guest orders, process in POS system quickly
- Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge of the food, wine, and
beverage menu(s), as well as general restaurant knowledge.
- Ensure that guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience,
if there are any complaints relay them to management.
- Perform sidework.
- Open bottled wine for guests (wine service).
- Perform setup and breakdown of various stations (i.e. deli,
dessert, coffee, espresso).
- Assist with setting and bussing tables, taking to-go orders,
seating guests, and answering phones as needed.
- Attend all company and restaurant required trainings and
- Maintain constant communication with support staff and
- We all wear multiple hats here at Kimpton. You may need to take
on responsibilities outside of this job post, as we all do.What You
- 1 year of experience in a similar or supportive role is
- Food Handler and Alcohol Awareness Certifications (if
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic
- Able to learn, retain, and present product, menu, and allergy
information to guests.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the restaurant POS system is
- Must be able to calculate the accurate bill amount and use
proper credit card and money handling skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for crafting and personalizing guest experiences.
- Highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and
holidays when needed. -Differences make a difference. We are
committed to creating a culture that reflects the diversity of our
hotel and restaurant guests. With that goal in mind, we encourage
each of our employees to understand, accept, and celebrate
differences among people. That includes different personalities,
lifestyles, work styles, education, and experience. We also welcome
and embrace people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions,
physical abilities, sexual orientation, gender identities and
genders. For our complete EEO policy click here. -Be Yourself. Lead
Yourself. Make it Count.
Keywords: Poached, Seattle , Server- FT / PT, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!