Company: TalentFoot Executive Search
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Identify new business opportunities out of the advertising
agencies in the Seattle territory.
- Consult with clients to uncover marketing objectives and align
our people based solutions to deliver against those goals.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold
calls, meeting, presentations, proposals, and more. Must
consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment.
- Responsible for driving new and growing existing revenue
through long term contracts and contract negotiation.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into
their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing
and advertising goals.
- Expand the Viant footprint across the territory and within key
accounts by cross selling and up selling product portfolio.
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients'
- Positive, problem solving attitude.Requirements:
- 2-5 years media or interactive sales experience.
- Strong agency relationships within the Seattle territory.
- Solid grasp of the latest in digital ad tech and knowledge of
online ad networks, 1st party data, behavioral targeting and
- Able to keep up with the fast paced evolution of products and
gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings.
- Superb organizational, written and verbal communication
- Effectively develop new business and clear hurdles. Takes
initiative and has enthusiasm for prospecting in order to qualify
- Must have excellent closing skills.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Must be highly motivated and a team player.Job Type:
- Sales: 2 years (Required)Education:
- Bachelor's (Required)Location:
Keywords: TalentFoot Executive Search, Seattle , Account Executive, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!