Company: L. J. Smith, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
L. J. Smith Stair Systems is the largest stair parts
manufacturing company in the country. Our continued growth over the
past several decades is clearly a result of our leadership role in
developing and taking to market new and innovative products and
techniques.$2000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!Successful Applicant can qualify
for a Sign-on Bonus for a limited time. Applicant must accept an
employment offer prior to EOB 10/22/2021
- Bonus Terms:
- Payouts will occur in two installments.
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types.
- Employees must be employed at the time of the payout.
- Additional terms and conditions apply.We seek a dependable
candidate experienced in the setting up and running of woodworking
equipment like, molders, shapers, pin routers, table saws, jointers
and various power hand tools. Basic assembly and fabrication
experience is preferred. Cabinet shop or interior finish trim
and/or stair assembly experience would be a plus. This is a day
shift opportunity. Compensation will be based on skill and
experience.Successful candidates will be highly motivated and have
the following knowledge, skill and ability:
- Has former experience in setting up and running of woodworking
- Cabinet shop or interior trim and/or stair assembly experience
would be a plus.
- Able to read and build from drawings and prints
- Has at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Able to examine products to verify conformance to quality
- Able to manually lift raw materials, finished products, and
packed items, of up to 80 lbs. frequently.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are
- Assist others by performing duties of lesser skill, such as
supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products and dates and
times of product production.We participate in a Drug Free Safety
Program for a drug-free workplace. All positions require background
checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Wage is commensurate to
the levels of knowledge, skill and ability that an applicant brings
to this position.L. J. Smith offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision
and life insurances, 401(k) savings plan, tuition aid, paid
holidays/vacations, etc., with most coverage available on the first
of the month following the month in which our offer for employment
is accepted.Hourly new hires can qualify for a 50 cent increase
after the successful completion of the 90 day Introduction Period.
Employees may also qualify to receive an annual merit wage increase
following an acceptable performance review in conjunction with the
Company's Annual Performance Review program. Regular fulltime
hourly employees also have the opportunity for earn additional
bonus compensation per year via our Key Performance Incentive (KPI)
program.We look forward to receiving your application!
Keywords: L. J. Smith, Inc, Seattle , Wood Worker, Other , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!