Front Desk Representative Gig Harbor
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Currently seeking a Front Office PSR who must have at least 1-3+
years of hands-on experience. NeoSpine is looking for an energetic,
hardworking individual who enjoys working as a team and always puts
the patients first.
Responsibilities of the Front Office PSR
- Answering Phone calls
- The Front Office PSR functions under the supervision of the
Front office supervisor and/or Lead, helping with patient flow for
check-in, check-out, and answering phones.
- Helping with Medical Records.
- Indexing medical records in the Electronic Medical
- All activities must be conducted in a confidential,
professional and personable manner.
- Is capable of performing as sole staff support for office as
needed. Performs other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Front Office PSR
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service, general office or
receptionist vocational training experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of medical field experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable/trained in ICD and CPT coding preferred.
- Able to read; write legibly; speak in English (and Spanish
preferred) with professional quality; use computer and software
programs necessary to the position; troubleshoot and calibrate
patient care equipment.
- Collaborate; accept direction.
- Work independently with minimal supervision; perform basic math
functions; manage multiple assignments effectively.
Full Benefits Offered include
- Health Insurance with Partial Premium covered by
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- HSA contribution
- 401K Retirement Plan after 1 year of service
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Seattle , Front Desk Representative Gig Harbor, Other , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!