Product Development Coordinator
Posted on: November 23, 2021
For over 25 years, TCS World Travel has been enriching lives
through our jet expeditions and custom itineraries. Our
all-inclusive journeys deliver unparalleled and meaningful
experiences-with exceptional quality and service-in unique
destinations around the globe. Discover the most direct, luxurious
and personalized way to travel. Our team of passionate travel
experts will take care of all the details, so you can get lost in
the memorable moments. We have been dedicated to enriching lives
through travel since our founding in 1991. As pioneers in the
private jet industry, TCS World Travel has developed and operated
just shy of 300 luxury jet expeditions to more than 200
destinations. We are the most experienced jet expedition company in
the world. TCS is part of Travelopia, the world's largest
collection of experiential travel bands. Private equity-owned,
headquartered in the UK, Travelopia--employs over 2000 people
across 70 locations globally. Our brands offer our guests
everything from luxury polar travel to chartered yachts;
from--small riverboat cruises to--luxury European villa
holidays;--from group travel to self-guided--walking holidays and
much more.-- SUMMARY Product Development Coordinator
responsibilities include working with the traditional jet product
and field staff teams on itinerary development, managing hotel
suites, data entry, creating detailed spreadsheets, ad-hoc projects
including system and process changes, coordinates personnel
management for Field Staff--and other administrative duties. This
position may also provide general administrative support to the
private custom travel team.
- Request rates for hotel suite upgrades from our worldwide
- Prepare detailed internal spreadsheets communicating the data
and proof related marketing materials.
- Create detailed room allotment spreadsheets and trip support
materials for Guest Services and Sales.
- On an ad-hoc basis, conduct research using the web or company
databases and materials to organize and present findings to
- Support Product Development and Marketing efforts through
gathering materials, reporting and editing.
- Support department administrative and accounting tasks such as
invoicing and payments.
- Set-up meetings both internally and with outside vendors;
organize department events.
- Manage the data entry of Trips in Salesforce.
- Support company Health & Safety initiatives including risk
assessments of trip destinations and execution of applicable
responsibilities as outlined in the company Safety Management
- Provide adminstrative support for Field Staff & Lecturers
across TCS product lines, ensure contracts, payments, equipment,
phones, visa and passport documentation, including updating
personal data are all managed.--
- Oversee payment of expenses and flag escalated cases to Field
- Coordinate with other departments on movement of supplies (i.e.
Medical kit, phones, headset, iPads, etc) from program to
- Manage staff needs for different product lines, such as
technology, amenities and uniforms.
- Coordinate with Program Management to ensure all advance packs
are shipped to the correct address by determined deadline.
- Review all Field Staff documents, including Escort Books to
- Gather and file Trip Reports--
- Provide general administrative support for the smooth
functioning of the department including filing, data entry,
assembling, collating, and managing mailings and packages,
completing expense reports, managing office supplies and materials
as well as internal calendars.
- Travel for the company as required for trip operations which
may include advance duties, scouting, on-board assignments and
attending travel industry conferences and trade shows.
- On rotation for answering overflow incoming telephone calls.
- 2+ years administrative support, clerical or general office
experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to build successful working relationships
with colleagues and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Superior--organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Requires superior time management skills, and the ability to
immediately surface and resolve overlapping priorities, to
communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders, and to
coordinate workload and priorities independently.
- Database experience preferred (e.g. Salesforce).
- Tech savvy; Smartsheet and AXUS or other relevant software
experience a plus.
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively in cross-functional
- Flexible and works well under pressure.
- General knowledge of world geography and interest in luxury
travel is a plus. We are looking for an individual who enjoys
coordinating, multitasking, with a keen eye for--details in a fast
paced, changing environment. If this sounds like you, please apply
online with your CV.--
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Keywords: Travelopia, Seattle , Product Development Coordinator, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!