Bilingual Medical Information Specialist II
Company: Ashfield Healthcare Llc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with a leading
Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and
Medical Affairs businesses.
A frontline specialist responsible for delivering virtual or
telephonic support to identified clients engaging customers,
patients, and/or healthcare professionals, in a robust clinical
dialogue. The specialist serves as a primary resource to provide
drug/medical device product information.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield Engage and represent a
top biotechnology company!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision,
401k, disability & life insurance, employee
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests
and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Completely and accurately document all Medical Information
Requests, Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints in
compliance with Ashfield, Client and Federal guidelines and
- Conduct study compliance calls to volunteers enrolled in
clinical/medical research trials
- Enroll participants in educational seminars
- Provide patient support to patients enrolled in Patient Support
- Collect demographic data and disposition for product, sample
and literature fulfillment
- Maintain excellent quality and productivity standards for all
client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines
- Accurately collect information required by individual programs
and correctly capture in specific program databases
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate
the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization,
including performing administrative and non-telecommunication
duties as needed
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working on
multiple projects simultaneously
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following
the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Update and submit resume upon requests for audits
What do you need for this position?
- Current US healthcare professional license: RN
- Fluency in Spanish including Medical Terminology
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication
- Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse
- Competency with Call Center Telephone Technology
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to work both independently and within a group
- Results oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability
to work cross-functionally
- Must have stable, reliable, high speed home internet.
- Must have a designated separate home office space that is quiet
and away from distractions
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in
commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner
with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications,
Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build
creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed
flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by
helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines,
knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at:
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without
regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family
care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and
practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local
ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We
appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified
candidates will be considered.by Jobble
Keywords: Ashfield Healthcare Llc, Seattle , Bilingual Medical Information Specialist II, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!