(100% Remote) Senior Product UX/UI Designer - Metaverse
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If you are a Senior Product UX/UI Designer with experience,
please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Senior Product UX/UI Designer with a strong background in brand
communication that will be responsible for the creation of all
visual identity and interactions across the extended reality
platform. The Senior Product UX/UI Designer has a passion for
user-centered design and a desire to create experiences that
amplify the work of the company's product portfolio. This role
requires a balance of strong interaction design and visual design
skills, alongside an understanding of creating design systems and
software tools. This person is responsible for rapid conceptual
design and presenting recommendations to the team.
- Produce wireframes, flows, site maps and other UX/IA
deliverables to the product and development teams.
- Possess a strong UI design sensibility and an exceptional eye
for detail in establishing the visual language and design system
for the platform.
- Help define product and content strategies, and support brand,
marketing and social initiatives.
- Track record of rapid prototyping and launching impactful v1
products from concept to delivery.
- Produce pixel perfect high fidelity visual comps and guides to
the development team.
- Advanced understanding and experience working with responsive
and adaptive layouts.
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around product design
- Help define product strategy.
- Work independently and closely with research teams to set up,
run and support usability tests, and other forms of user
What You Need for this Position
Experience And Skills
- 5+ years of product UX/UI design.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and other
- Expert knowledge of Zeplin, InVision and other industry style
- Experience designing high-profile, complex experiences for the
web, mobile and app interfaces.
- At least one-year experience mentoring, managing, or directing
junior product/UX designers.
- Strong portfolio with a highly refined aesthetic including
examples of digital media and data driven experiences.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and UI
- Ability to design within brand guidelines and create guidelines
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience within an Agile delivery team to iteratively plan
and develop products.
- Experience with rapid prototyping applications.
ability to code a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HCI (Human Computer
Interaction), Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or a
related field, or combined experience/education as a substitute for
- 5+ years of product UX/UI design experience, or combined
experience/education as a substitute for minimum experience.
Minimum Field Of Expertise
- Photography, graphics, logo design, art direction, user
experience, gaming, advertising, or related field experience. Prior
work in extended reality applications or gaming.
What's In It for You
- Truly state-of-the-art projects
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and paid holidays
- 100% remote working
So, if you are a Senior Product UX/UI Designer with experience,
please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Jon
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JQ1-1665287 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Jon Quickel - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Seattle , (100% Remote) Senior Product UX/UI Designer - Metaverse, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!